cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPM: LocalMember:TOTAL in reports with EPMCopyRange()

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with a report. I want insert a Cell with TOTAL (SUM) but in a upper cell I have EPMCOPYRANGE

Ex:

I have first dynamic report, start in cell X10 and have 10 rows. In tje cell 11 active localmember with SUM(X10:X19). In a first moment it's ok but when end process show formula X9.

I don't know as solve it. I have proved with a blank member.

Thanks.

David.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member212095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David

You can do the same by creating a new report below the dynamic default report as above.

In the report report, keep the context same as that default report for page axis & column axis.In case of rows, create a member "Total" and then create a epmcopy range for the new report with SUM() of default report.

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created a table in a row below de report.  I check where the report ends to add just the table.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

=Sum(EPMALLMEMBERS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mattias,

Yes, but we have cell X9 with a formula. After a EPMCopyRange (000;TRUE;X9:Z9;TRUE).

From X10 to X19 we have data, if we insert localmember with sum(epmallmembers) not take the sum and take formula x9.

Cheers

David.

Former Member
0 Kudos

so it should always sum X10 to X19? it's a static formula?

Former Member

=EPMPOSITION(1)+EPMPOSITION(2)+EPMPOSITION(3)+EPMPOSITION(4)+EPMPOSITION(5)+EPMPOSITION(6)+EPMPOSITION(7)+EPMPOSITION(8)+EPMPOSITION(9)

or =SUM(EPMPOSITION(1):EPMPOSITION(9))

not sure I understand what you want to achieve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mattias,

Not is static formula, the formula should be dynamic.

Cheers

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

the formula of the EPMCOPYRANGE will indeed override any formula in the report below.

I suggest not to use the EPMCOPYRANGE, but to look at the formula in the cell X10 and insert it in the formatting sheet in the data cell with an apostrophe before and replacing any ";" by ",".

Insert it using a criteria that is true for the rows that it should be applied to e.g. row - dimension property calc = N. In this case your local member formula will keep any dynamic formula you insert.

kind regards,

Christophe