SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message FMKU028 - use of grant not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Consultants,

When I post budget some document by FMBBC transaction, the system is showing me the error message Message no. FMKU028, "Use of grant not allowed"

Ps.:

1) I don´t use the 'GRANT" in my configuration. I only use F.center, C. item and Funded program.

2) I don´t have any configuration with "GRANT" in FMDERIVE transaction.

3) There is not any FM document posted (I only did the configuration of FM)

4) The note  1696313 - GM_REVAL creates FM documents for grants without integration already was applied.

See below part of my configuration in FM enclosed.

I would appreciate any inputs

Thank you very much

Sincerely

Claudio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

This is strange, indeed. Obviously, some setting is disturbing the system, that is I doubt that there is a bug, which can be solved by OSS note. Maybe, in your FMBB layout, there is setting for grant? Or you have automatic release or generated line, deriving it? FMDERIVE is not linked to this process, as it is active only for commitment/actual postings and not for budget documents. If you fail to find the customization, I'd debug FMBB, setting breakpoint on 'message' statement: in this way, you would easily see where FMKU028 is called and which customization it is looking at.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

This is strange, indeed. Obviously, some setting is disturbing the system, that is I doubt that there is a bug, which can be solved by OSS note. Maybe, in your FMBB layout, there is setting for grant? Or you have automatic release or generated line, deriving it? FMDERIVE is not linked to this process, as it is active only for commitment/actual postings and not for budget documents. If you fail to find the customization, I'd debug FMBB, setting breakpoint on 'message' statement: in this way, you would easily see where FMKU028 is called and which customization it is looking at.

Regards,

Eli

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition, see if you have some substitution active:
Budget Control System (BCS)->Budgeting->Budget Entry->Budget Entry Documents->Define Substitution for Entry Documents

BR

Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

Exactly, there was a the derivation rule that put X in NOT_RELEVANT_FOR_GM. As the there wasn´t GRANT in the layout of FMBBC transaction, the system showed me the error message FMKU028.

Thank you very much

Sincerely

Claudio