cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Asset Value transfer from one asset to another

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to split the Capitalized Asset Value of an Asset to another asset, can you help me... ?

The scenario is, a mistake had been done while creating PO. Only 1 Asset number had assigned instead of assigning 3 more Asset number. As a result, after the Goods Receive, the asset value has been capitalized on the first Asset Number. Now, i want to transfer the partial portion of the value to other Assets without disposing the current one. For Example, 3 different Laptop  (Amount 100 + 100 +100 = 300) will be purchased under 3 different cost center ( A, B, & C), so 3 different Asset Number ( L2001, L2002, L2003) had been created for that, but mistakenly only one Asset number ( L2001 ) has been assigned to PO. and after the Good Receive has been done, the whole amount of the 3 Laptops has capitalized under that( L2001- Capitalized Amount- 300 ). Now I want to transfer the amount of 200 to the other Assets ( L2002 & L2003 ) without disposing L2001.     

Thanking you in advance.

SHAHIN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Dear Bernhard & Mukthar,

Thanks a lot for the help. It works for transferring 1 Asset to another asset, but can I transfer the amount of 1 Asset to 3 more different asset at one time. Like mistakenly 1 Asset Acquisition value is 400, now I want to keep the current asset with the value of 100 & create 3 more assets with the value of 100 each. So, what should be the procedure of doing that ?

SHAHIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahin Salam,

In the sam T code you can find the button called MULTIPLE ASSETS. Click on the that and enter the Assets from which you want to transfer to another Asset. This will help you.

Regards,

Rams N

0 Kudos

Dear Rams,

In the same T Code through Multiple Asset you can transfer the Amount From Multiple Assets To Multiple Asset, but i need to know the option of From One Asset To Multiple Assets.

Thanks,

SHAHIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahin,

What ever the Asset you want to transfer to mutiple Assets, give the same Assets mutilple times. For example.

Asset 1, Asset 2, Asset 3

Now you want to trasfer Asset 1 values to Asset 2 & 3 then give as below and try. This may help you.

Asset 1 - values to Asset 2

Asset 1 - values to Asset 3

Regards,

Rams N

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can transfer to no of assets, click on multiple assets option which is available on it.

Regards,

Mukthar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shahin,

You can do this by ABUMN, here you have to select the tab partial transfer and input the amount.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shahin,

You can do it with transaction ABUMN.

Best regards Bernhard