Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS View Not Updating.

former_member633756
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a weird problem with my NWDS, I am using the SP10, 7.3, when ever I try to edit the view by adding new UI elements or even changing anything on View Designer, it does not get updated immediately, it gets updated only after i close and reopen the view designer. pls help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I haven't seen an issue like this before. Could you please let me know whether it happens if you create a brand new wd java application in a new NWDS workspace ?

What OS and JDK are you using ?

I know it is a brute force idea, but does a re-install of NWDS help ?

Thank you and Regards,

Ervin

former_member633756
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

Thanks for reply..

I am facing this issue in the existing workspace and even in new workspace also, I updated my system to windows 7 professional and facing the issue since. I am using jdk1.6.0_38.

I am just copying and pasting the NWDS, not installing it, as it was working earlier with copy paste.

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you test with another NWDS ?

https://nwds.sap.com/swdc/downloads/updates/netweaver/nwds/nw/730/distros/com.sap.netweaver.develope...

This is 730 SP12 PAT0001

If you want to use 730 SP10 then check in help -- about in NWDS what patch level you have and if it is lower than PAT0005 then try this:

https://nwds.sap.com/swdc/downloads/updates/netweaver/nwds/nw/730/distros/com.sap.netweaver.develope...

Copying NWDS is ok, as of 730 there is no need for inital update site mechanism.

Regards,

Ervin

former_member633756
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

The above link requires authentication details..

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Of course, it requires S-User authentication as I also described at :

NWDS Download Links - Java Development - SCN Wiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing similar issue. any clue?