cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visible and invisible transaction types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all. I have a question. How can i do visible and invisible transaction types in creating incident window?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please have a look:

Process Flow of the Authorization Check in Business Transactions

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/48/a44236ceb873e8e10000000a42189b/content.htm

Denis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Denis! Your answer was helpful but i still have a problem. I have 2 test business role. I want to disable some transactions in one business role but they have to work in another.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have to create two separate roles for two business roles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For example i can disable SMIN doing by the following: Customer Relationship Management under  Transactions  Basic Settings  Define Transaction Types  . But I disable this transaction in all business roles.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204742
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the transaction types you want to hide. For eg. If you want to hide the Transaction types related to Lead you can Remove the lead Create or search link from the business role itself.

If you want to hide one particular transaction type related to Lead then you have to use authorization check.

With Regards,

Selvam T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selvam! Thank you for your response! I want to hide all transactions except Zmin. But they must be visible in another business role.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nursultan,

I would suggest to talk to Authorization consultant and ask him to remove those transactions for a business role of you choice. However, for other business roles, those transactions will be available. Hence don't worry on this.

Rgds

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Selvam can you demonstrate me how can i do it on screenshots?

pedro_murias
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nursultan,

Your scenario shall be managed with Authorization Objects.

On the spro you must leave all your requested Transactions active.

Then generate two diferent PFCG roles, Tx PFCG.

Generate a Simple role ZTEST, and edit the authorization data.

Use the object: CRM_ORD_PR to specify the Transactions to be displayed by role.

Regards,

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your responding. I am very appriciate you