cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataSource: 2LIS_04_P_COMP is not fetching records for Month: Sept, 2014...

former_member189979
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm working with SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3 and I have my data flow as DataSource-->DSO-->InfoCube. I have been using this DataSource data for last year or so. But today, one of the report showed that it is missing records for (Month: 09, Year: 2014). I went to ERP system executed RSA3 with this DataSource and when I put filter on Date (20140901 to 20140930) it did not show any record. When I checked for Aug, 2014 it showed me records and when I checked for current month Oct, 2014 it also fetched records.

1. What could be the reason that I'm unable to fetch records for the month: September, 2014 for this datasource: 2LIS_04_P_COMP?

2. Do I need to ask for the help of PP Functional consultant to identify the issue and resolve it?

3. Have I missed something as I'm not getting data for this particular month?

4. What is the cause of this issue and how am I able to resolve it?

5. I have initialized delta for this datasource and getting my delta requests every day, but even "Repair Full Load" request is not fetching records for this month? Why

I will appreciate your reply.

Many Thanks!

Tariq Ashraf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your  familiar with BW extractors even though for every issue without single search your posting here.

Please upgrade your self about BW concepts and specially for LO data source extraction.

Once you got the error please do some basic trouble shooting. After that you can post issue here.

Before running RSA3 have you deleted and refilled setup tables? i think not.

fill setup tables and later check at RSA3.

Based on your delta load schedule, you can cross check September month logs.

Are you daily monitoring your delta loads? for your delta loads have you used any alert messages?

if you used then for every failure you may received mail notification as per the settings.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tariq,

Just check in APKO/AFPO table whether there is any data for said month??

And I hope u r using the field BUDAT for filtering the date range?

BR