cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing attributes visibility

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to restrict a particular Marketing attribute, so that no one can edit or see this particular marketing attribute.

I am able to restrict the EDIT button but the marketing attribute is still showing.

Yes I have used auth objects  C_KLAH_BKL & C_KLAH_BKP

I cannot find any other objects in which I can populate the marketing attributes so that users cannot see a particular marketing attribute.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Auth. Object C_CABN_GRP & C_CABN should solve your purpose.

Regards,

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

what i want is the ability to not display a attribute set.   i have around 8 attribute sets and 1 of these attribute sets i want to not show to any users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

You should then assign the Authorization key to all Marketing Attribute sets in Tcode CRMD_PROF_TEMPL, give some value like 111 to the one's which you want to show and 222 to the the one which you dont want.

Then select the correct value (ex 111) in the Auth object C_KLAH_BKP & C_KLAH_BKL (field BGRKP) in the user PFCG role.

Regards,

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Shobhit

ok, i have created my auth key within my attribute set but which one is the one which doesnt show the attribute set?  is it EDIT or ASSIGN ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its the assign one but use both,in the pfcg role assign both the auth object C_KLAH_BKL & C_KLAH_BKP with value 111 (the one which you want to show) so the other attribute set which has the key 222 will not be visible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello mate,

spot on it works!! That's sorted it

another question slightly different here .

I have 5 different assignment blocks and want to disable the EDIT/ NEW buttons or make them No authorisations ( example so when a user clicks on the relationship assignment block , users don't have AUTHS.  ) I don't know what auth objects they belong to? If I know h

what auth objects they are than I maybe able to make them read only ?

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure about Auth objects for those assignment block, other way is to enhance those assignment block views and disable/enable the button using abap coding based on business role or create your own authorization object and make use of it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kevin,

Can you drop that marketing attribute in ON_NEW_FOCUS?

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner