Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appropriate Enterprise Service

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The clients have given us the requirement wherein a sender (oracle portal) sends a msg via PI to ERP and ERP as a response will send a message with master data details of all the vendors.

Could anyone please tell me which enterprise service can I use to send all the master data of all the vendors ?

Also please let me know if I have posted this question in the wrong section.

Thanks in advance,

Ajeya G V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeya

You can possibly check out the following synchronous inbound service interface of the Supplier business object.

Query Supplier In

Rgds

Eng Swee

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eng Swee,

I decided to go ahead with some other ES as the one you mentioned was not available in ESR.

The one I'm using is SupplierERPBasicDataByElementsQueryResponse_In. It contains data of all needed LFA1 entries. The entries of LFM1 will be customized into the response message.

Thank you very much for the help though.

-Ajeya

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeya

Glad to be of assistance.

I'm curious though - from the ES Workplace site I provided above, SupplierERPBasicDataByElementsQueryResponse_In is one of the service operations under Query Supplier In. Which "some other ES" are you referring to?

Rgds

Eng Swee

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eng Swee,

You are right. I'm sorry.

What I did was I just copied the name of the service you had mentioned, QuerySupplier_In, and searched for it in ESR.

I clicked on the link now and then got the ES name.

So, thank you very much for the answer.

-Ajeya

Answers (0)