SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template data for air preasure area on register level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am in the need to set up new air temperature areas for our gas billing.

As commonly known, this data are maintained on the level of the register while proceeding the technical installation of a device.

When installing a device, in the field for the air preasure area is already a value suggested due to some SAP standard routine I guess.

Although the field can be changed during the installation process I am keen to know, where and under which conditions the suggested value is determined.

Because so far I have not figured out a place in customizing where I can say, that to this air preasure area this or these postal codes are allocdated that the values can be determined over the address of the premise, via the connection object.

I would be very happy and thankful, if someone can help me.

Kind regards,

Manuel

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Do you use regional structure?  Those elements can be used to default attributes such as the air pressure area.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

As Bill pointed out you can check the regional structure if its used. Otherwise are you sure there is no enhancement in play. Can you check FM 'EXIT_SAPLE30D_001' using SE37 or through CMOD transaction if there is some ABAP code written.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rakesh..

sapisurdg.wordpress.com

0 Kudos

Hello Bill,

Hello Rakesh,

thank you for your quick reply

When you say "use the regional structure", do you mean, that the customizing in this area is set up and do we use addresses and these things ?

The setup for the postal regional structure is set up, but not for the political.

I have also checked the FM you have mentioned Rakesh and except of "Include ZXE07U03" nothing is maintained and within the include (neither by double click on it or use nor use CMOD) is also nothing to find.

Many regards,

Manuel