cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in indexing connectors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am creating connectors via ESH_COCKPIT. I select the component EAHRGXX and under that I select HRTMC connectors individually.There are 32 HRTMC connectors that are selected at this step. When select "Create" ,there are 34 connectors selected! Other than 32 HRTMC connectors, two more connectors appear i.e. ESH_CATEGORY and ESH_CONNECTOR.

As of now I am deleting these two connectors manually but I am getting error for 9 connectors while indexing.is it because of these 2 connectors.

Could you please let me know why 2 additional connectors are appearing . though they are not selected.

Thanks,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

What is the error message you get for the 9 search connectors that error?

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Thanks for looking into this.

For the 9 connectors in error state , message is "Error while indexing".

Connector names can be seen in the attached snap shot.

Regards,

Neha

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

The good news is that you have data in the indexes. This is a good first sign. If you click on one of the connectors and look at the bottom tab, you can see the error. Can you let us know what it is?

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Attaching snapshot of the error message when one of the error connector is selected.

Error While Indexing [->TREX Administration]

Regards,

Neha

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Can you show the Job Log tab?

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Please see the attached job log snapshot.

Regards,

Neha

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That screenshot is for a working connector. Can you show it for one that has the error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Screenshot attached is of the error connector only.

Plz refer to the attached snapshot, you can see that HRTMC AES has the status "error while indexing".

Regards,

Neha

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

I need to see a screenshot for the Job Log for a connector that has the status "Error While Indexing"

Best regards,

Luke