Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing log for customer_H fields

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are cusomizing the Processing Log for Service Request.

In the customizing, we can add some fields coming from the CUSTOMER_H table.

However, after adding those fields , they are not in the processing log of the transaction type in CRM7. It seems that it does not take into account the customizing. When we modify the created fields, they are not shown in the processing log history.

Would anyone had already meet this problem?

Thank you,

Regards,

Anaïs Jaussaud

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just closing the question as I have my answer. when developpers create the fields in AET, they have a possibility to track it in the history tab.

regards,

Anaïs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you add the fields, these can be added to customzing of the processing log !

check in Spro, there is in Change Management - Processing log

I know your question was already answered ... I suppose we are talking about same solution ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please advise? I did the customization but I can only see the modifications done for the "impact" field and I did this.

SPRO > Customer Relationship Management > Transactions > Settings for Service Requests > Settings for Processing Log > Assign Log Types to Transaction Types

SPRO > Customer Relationship Management > Transactions > Settings for Service Requests > Settings for Processing Log > Define Change History for Processing Log

Thanks a lot !