Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Common platform for sharing information between Marketing and sales group users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a below requirement:

Common platform for sharing information between Marketing and sales group. Wendt team needs to have a platform like Blogs for sharing the best results, critical information, and achievement This sharing Platform should enable them to share if any new developments, new updates, messages etc can be updated and viewed by all the user community whoever is using CRM. Apart from Blogs and web links Wendt user community should have a facility to give input (type a message and that should be visible to all the user community whoever is using the CRM screen). Wendt wants CRM to give them a screen where they can type internal updates or events for that day / any news they want to circulate within the user community who uses CRM screen etc and circulate the same message across the user community.

They want a screen or space where any user can type a message and rest of the user community should be able to view it (just like a notice board). Also there should be option for removing older blogs/messages. Example: scrolling messages or static messages

Please let me know your input on this as i don't have any idea how we can achieve this and i am not sure whether this can be achieved or not.

Thanks & Regards,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Siraj_Saibudeen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

I know that you can use Favorites and Tag Clouds feature (parameter definitions) to share it with other user communities. But this you can mark only for the objects that exists in the CRM system.

You can try this feature for CRM objects to share with other business roles and other users.

I am not aware how you can share custom texts and blogs.

Regards,

Siraj