cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a requirement regarding the Creation of the TR.

• Is it possible to check for the Stock Availability during the TR Creation? We don’t want the TR to be created if there are no Stock in the System.
  • If there is a TR for 200 EA and the TO is created for 100 EA. Is it possible to automatically close the TR for the remaining Quantity?

Thanks

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A TR is usually created automatically as a result of a goods movement in MM.

If you are able to issue 200 in MM, then I wonder why you do not have these 200 in WM.

If it is not equal then it is an inconsistency, isn't it?

So what is the plan then? you have already issued in MM and want SAP stop to create the corresponding TR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen

Thank You for your reply.

For example, If the Production order is released the system is going to create the TR for the component for the staging. When the TR is converted to TO then actual quantity will be entered based on stock.

Thanks

Mani

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the material staging screen you have a warehouse stock column under which system displays the stock available in the warehouse. For detail refer the below thread

Regard the second query automatically update the header status of TR, Using Standard SAP that is not possible however after TO confirmation system updates the TR header detail hence i guess you can take help of development team to write the custom logic to update the partial processed TR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

Thank You so much. It’s very helpful. I will check with my programmer to change the status of TR if its partially picked.

Regarding the other issue, If I manually create a TR (LB01) without any stock the system is allowing to create the TR. Is there any Standard SAP Process to check the stock before creating the TR?

Thanks

Mani

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No in case of manual creation you will not get the stock detail in the same screen. However you are allowed to check the stock using T-Code- LX02 and then create the TR