Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please suggest for preparing credit memo in Adobe Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to adobe From.

I am preparing on Credit Memo on Adobe Form and it is the scratch development.

Could anyone please refer any document which can give the step by step process to create the same ?

Regards,

Mrinmoy Ray

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ray,

To dispaly the sub-total/total/net amounts at the last page of the adobe form you need to write the java script or form calc.

Please let us know the exact requirement. so that we can help you out.

Best Regards,

Praveen Pulle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

Thank for your replies.

Actually I need the sub-totaling based on the category group, some categories will be added and displayed and then some other categories will be added and displayed and at last total will  be added including both the categories and displayed.

Like:

Categories     Articles     Descriptions     item no   quantity   amounts

Food              101          food1               10              10          100

102          food2               20               20          200

103          food3               30               30          300

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal                                                                      60          600

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cosmetic          201          soap1               11               11               100

202          soap2               12               13               200

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal                                                                      24               300

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total amounts: 900

Praveen, please go ahead with the above requirement and kindly let me know the process

how to do the additions as per above sub totaling.

With Best Regards,

Mrinmoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please help me by sharing that if the sub-total/total/net amounts can be printed at the last page of the adobe form then what are the changes, are required to do ?

I have another query, that, how one adobe form can be linked up with the link(web browser link) of any webdynpro component , please share the answer, it can be helpful.

Regards,

Mrinmoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ray,

You in the view layout you can find the ui element interactive form where you can develop adobe forms..when you call the application of the webdynpro it get displayed in the browser.but for the external world( i mean for the people to access ) you need to configure the link with EP team..

( http://sapignite.com/tutorial-for-interactive-forms-by-adobe-using-webdynpro-for-abap/ )

Refer this link to get idea..

Best Regards,

Praveen Pulle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to share any link which can give clear idea step by step to create, link and design the layout also in adobe form for displaying the item details for credit memo printing ?

Please share if you have the doc/link/info.

Regards,

Mrinmoy Ray

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ray,

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-35487

Please refer to the given link..It wil guide for creation of Adobe form..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks a lot for sharing the link.

It is very helpful to work on Adobe Form on my object.

Regards,

Mrinmoy

0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rizvi,

Thanks a lot for sharing the link.

It is very helpful to work on Adobe Form.

Regards,

Mrinmoy