cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unposted Business Transaction

Former Member

Hello,

The customer has cancelled the purchase order and its goods receipts for fixed assets but still the system showing two business transaction open (showing the error as " Goods receipts not possible, individual material is obsolete. The system detected an error situation which prevents automatic processing in the accounting process component".

How to get rid of these open task??? Since there are two open business transaction its showing open task in general ledger -- work view.

TIA.

Regards,

ADT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

parveen_kumar6
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Aruna

You just need to access the cancellation documents and click on view Business Transaction.
You will find the option to Mark as Irrelevant. This will remove both the task(Original and Cancellation)  from the system.

Thanks

Parveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Reply Parveen. I'm not able to see mark as irrelevant option  in 'View Business Transaction' View. it shows Post and post to another period...

0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

you are on the source document for the cancellation document?

Only there the action is available.

Best regards

Marlene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay there were two transactions and I was able to mark irrelevant for one Business transaction but other is not showing that option.

0 Kudos

Two transaction for the same source document? If you mark the cancellation as irrelevant and refresh the list, the original posting is gone, too.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay I was able to Mark as irrelevant for the source document and get rid of Open Task in GL Thank you Friends!!