cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staging of material with a picklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We want to stage material for production order which may have non wm managed materials also.

Our requirement is to have pick list with wm & MM managed materials. How can it be possible. We are using wm pp interface to pick wm relevant materials.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I agree with Manish, that you should not combine WM managed and IM managed in same pick list, but I guess it is achievable.

Now question comes, when do you want to print this pick list, if you want to print is after TO creation for staging request then in same form you can specify your own logic based on storage location, because one storage location will be WM managed and another not. So for WM managed SLoc material system will show bin number while for IM managed sloc system will only show material number and quantity.

BR

Kamal

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as Standard SAP flow with PP are concern you need a TR to transfer the stock from WM to production supply area. Never came across a scenario where Non-WM managed material also need to be transferred using Pick list.

As a business consultant i can visualize that Non -WM material will be transferred manually and using Back flush the stock will get reduced from IM (based on my project experience I have seen an example where engine is not a part of WM managed stock however once the final assembly of a car get updated in system stock of engine get reduced by the number defined in BOM (Backflush) )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Your understanding is correct. but how can we combine both wm & non wm material in one page.

Thanks,

Kiran

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot combine both into one single list as both process are separate from each other