cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPTRX/EH_TASK - How are the entries created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are seeing entries in this table for all the rules in our rule set, even though the activity control "Log task" is not checked.

Also, now that I want to switch it off for all the rules, some of the rules do not have the "activity control" options ?

We have the Logging on at event handler level set to "1 Minimial - Only high level processes" option. Is this causing this entries irrespective of the config at the rule set level ?

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Deb

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debabrata,

The EH_TASK table not only update from Ruleset.  It also update from below also:

1. Multitask EH Update Activities: IMG -> Event Management -> Event Handlers and Event Handler Data -> Define Activities for Updating Event Handlers -> Multitask EH Update Activities -> Deactivate "Log Task" on your EH update activities.

2. Multitask EE Monitor Activities: IMG -> Event Management -> Event Handlers and Event Handler Data -> Expected Events -> Define Activities for the Expected Event Monitor -> Deactivate "Log Task" on your Multitask EE Monitor Activities

You can find out which are the tasks created in EH_TASK table, if you go to /SAPTRX/EH_LIST -> Enter your event handler number -> Click Event handler detail view -> Select Tasks tab -> Now you can see all your tasks here whatever you see in /SAPTRX/EH_TASK table.

Regards,

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You GOPI. I don't know how I missed checking the Multitask activities

Thanks,

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deba,

This happens to me as well.  Most of the time we check only rule set multitask activities not the other two even for other analysis.

Regards

GGOPII

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deb,

you set this on the tasks in transaction /SAPTRX/TSC0TR in the rule set:

Then an entry is written to EH_TASK table.

In Productive systems switch them only on if problems occur.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

That is something I already checked but missed checking the multitask activities. I know its kind of intuitive.

Thanks,

Deb