Former Member
0 Kudos

Opening a Crystal Reports from Acucobol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DJ, where I find these two files? "X_CRVIEW9.CPY   and X_CRDDRT9.CPY"

You have to manually copy the subject ACUCOBOL opening Cryatal Reports?

Thanks

Gustavo.

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

You might be looking for help in the wrong place. If you need help specific to ACUCOBOL, you should get in touch with their Support Team.

-Abhilash

Answers (15)

Answers (15)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ludek, thank you very much for paying attention to my request. I do not know whether to translate from spanish to english text takes the same courtesy and helpfulness of the spanish lengiage.

all want is a button to actívate the Crystal Reports Viewer that appears disabled in the menú CRV.

I have a support group in AcuCobol/Microfocus, but this problema is specific to CR.

Thank you.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo

Unfortunately, right now all I can suggest is that you create a phone case here:

Crystal Single Case Technical Support - SAP Business Objects US Online Store | SAP Online Store

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was not to decipher the riddle! sorry.

iuse a Spanish-English translator. I just need to know how to actívate the refresh button in the CRViewer. Thank You.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not a riddle. It's an analogy...

Not that hard to translate using google.

or maybe, have you thought of posting to an ACUCOBOL forum?

http://community.microfocus.com

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not know what to use AcuCobol files. Although my problema would be solved if I actívate the button to refresh data from the CrystalReportsViewer.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, let's take a look at it this way:

You have a car and the radio will not turn on (e.g.; refresh button is disabled). The hood is sealed - no latch, the dashboard is sealed - no  screws are visible (e.g.; we have no idea how that viewer is integrated into ACUCOBOL). So. How would you go about finding out how that radio is hooked up? And no, you are not allowed to smash the hood or the dashboard? If you can tell me that, I may be able to provide a way for you to get at that refresh button in the viewer.

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gracias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Versión 14.1.1.1036

CR Developer

Tipo Completa

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. You are using SAP CR 2013 designer. However there is no way to incorporate that version into ACUCOBOL, or .NET or Java or any other development language as there is no SDK that this version installs.

SDK = Solution Development Kit. For example for .NET we use the CR assemblies for .NET. For Java we use Jar files. We can now also use the RESTful SDK and we used to have the RDC for VB 6 and Print Engine APIs for VB and C++. None of those are part of CR 2013. Do you know what files you are referencing in your ACUCOBOL app?

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use the CR Viewer to open my report from my software in AcuCobol, use and make a simpe external execution of CrystalReportsViewer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your kind attention. Many days ago tryng to have manufacture support Crystal Reports and I no answer. I´m glad I bought the product but noy happy of the support.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gustavo, this is NOT support.... this is simply a community forum.

BTW., SAP Crystal Reports 2013 does not install any SDK. Please do re-check the versin of CR...

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Crystal Reports 2013

Former Member
0 Kudos

Help!!!

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gustavo, what version of CR are you using?

What CR references are you making in your app?

Please also note that these are community forums, not technical support. E.g.; you may get and answer or not. It may be timely or not (particularly over weekends...).

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I called from my software to CrystalReportsViewer.exe

Former Member
0 Kudos

How I Can actívate the button of refresh the data on the form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gracias.

Former Member
0 Kudos
abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Are you trying to ask a question?

Please elaborate...

-Abhilash