cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't find SAP standard query when I open from BEx Query Designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I try to open SAP Standard Query 0DF_MC01_Q0003 from BEx Query Designer.

But Couldn't find it.

is there a way to activate them or its available by default..?

if I want show a BI Report in Portal.. do I have to create it in BEx Web Application Designer and then publish in portal as BI iView..?

Thanks

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183012
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

First check content is installed in your system for 0DF_MC01_Q0003 .

If yes then check you have proper authorization .

Regarding your second question : You want to publish your query on portal.

Check with your team member wheather you have maintained the std webtemplate in system.

if yes then any query you are published on portal that will take format for your std template.

For publish query  go to query designer  - > publish to portal -> here it will open wizrd which will create iview for query on portal.

hope it will Help.

Regards,

Ganesh Bothe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ganesh.

I am wondering how do I check whether web template is already available in the portal..?

Thanks

Sam

former_member241605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

Just Right Click on the Report Output and you will get list of options In that Select 'View Source'.

When you select this it will Prompt another Window where you will get which WAD is been called.

Inthat window try to check this as this will give the detail of the WAD your are using for the Report.

sapbi_page.m_mainTemplateName = "XXXXXXXXXX";

Hope This Will Give the Exact Answer!!!!

Regards,

PJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks P J.

if I want to publish a report in Portal, do I have to create a report in BEx Analyser or BEx Web Analyser.. or I can directly publish it using an existing BEx Query..?

Thanks

Sam

former_member241605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

Yes you need to create WAD and assign your Query to the Wad and once saving it create your I-VIew where you need to assign

Template = Your WAD Technical Name.

and assign this to any Role.

Regards,

PJ.

former_member183012
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Rrgarding  your question about how to find std template .Can you please check my blog

please check in your dev system.

Regards,

Ganesh Bothe

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before opening query from Query designer, Have you activate standard query from business content?

please installa query from bi content and later you can open query from designer.

Before reporting you need to have whole data flow design and load data.

0DF_MC01_Q0003  - Query.

Target - 0DF_MC01, its multi cube. need to be actiavte from business content and lwoer data flow as well.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

For activating data flow for standard target, do we need to create from scratch or already SAP provided pre-defined data flow..?

Thanks

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I am looking to activate Multiprovider 0DF_IS09 in BI Content.

But I couldn't find in the search.

is there any IS specific patch to be installed ? or any other config need to be done..?

Thanks

Sam

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

0DF_IS09 its an infoset. have you installed Equipment related Bi content patch on bw server?

Please check with basis team.

Seems like your missing lot of standard data sources also.

Ask your basis team they installed BI cont properly or not.

Even you can search at sap market place and find the version or patch/sps which is are required to have 0DF_IS09.

For standard data flow(if suits your needs) no need to create again.

Just activate the whole standard data flow objects and load data.

later you can do reporting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ram.

Can I find out name of the data flow from the data provider or is there someother to activate the right one..?

Thanks

Sam

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By using info set name at bi content you can install whole data flow.

use groping option as  data flow before.

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you instlled form the BI content this query 0DF_MC01_Q0003 ?

if not first install the query -> go to rsa1 -> bi content -> select object types form the pane -> select the qeury elemnents -> select qeuries -> double click on object -> give the technical name -> select the transfoer -> using grouping option "only necessary object" then install the query.

after check the qeury in qeury designer.

open the qeury designer -> go to find option -> give the qeury technical name - 0DF_MC01_Q0003

select ok.

Thanks,

Phani.