cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BEx installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I open SAP BEx from the Windows Start menu it doesn't open. Nothing happens. I checked in the processes and I can see Excel program is running in the background but it doesn't open with the BEx add-in. So I have to uninstall SAP BEx from my Windows 7 PC. Now I need to reinstall SAP BEx program, I am not sure how to reinstall it. I have the SAPGUI730 installable with me but I don't know which setup file I need to run for BEx to come back. Please advise.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to below wiki and perform a complete re-installation
of the GUI and frontend.

This document will provide you the steps for correctly installing the GUI frontend.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/y4TOEQ

Regards,

Amit

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in your PC -> go to start -> all programs -> find the sap business explorer -> select the bex analyzer -> open the analyzer.

if not check with the your basis team or admin people  they will help how to install.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Thanks for the quick reply. But that's not what I asked. May be I was not clear.

I have managed to get hold of the install doco. I have reinstalled BEx by running

SapBISetup.exe from sapgui730\NW_7.0_Presentation_\PRES1\GUI\WINDOWS\WIN32

But still my main issue is not resolved! When I open Analyzer from Start menu it doesn't open. It is supposed to open Excel with BEx add-in.

Any suggestions?

Thanks