cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have deleted Line item in CRM, but still it is showing in ECC (VA03)

former_member552168
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have deleted Line item in CRM, but still it is showing in ECC (VA03).

If try to  add new Item n Delete that item it is happening but it is not effecting to existing product.

Can anyone help to resolve this issue, plz.

Attached screens for your reference, plz.

Item jpg in ECC.

Item1 jpg in CRM.

Regards,

JK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello J K,

Did you check the outbound queue in CRM, inbound queue in ECC (SMQ1, SMQ2) and the middleware log in CRM (SMW01)? Are other changes transferred to ECC?

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

former_member552168
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Thomas,

I have check all as you said, n also i added new line item n deleted that item, it is happening add n deletion, but it is not effecting any for existing item.

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JK,

Check the existing line item got any follow up document( delivery) in ecc system .

if the line item has any follow up document, delete the follow up document and then try.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

former_member552168
Participant
0 Kudos

No followup document dhrma.

Regards,

JK

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jk,

Ok, if you add new line item with same product and line number in crm system,  is ecc side new line item getting created or updating the existing one?

You can debug the fm CRM_R3_SALESDOCUMENT_UPLOAD and badi CRM_DATAEXCHG_BADI.

If you want to delete the item from ecc order, you have to skip the edit authorization check in ecc system. In general system will check for the reference system( Original system) in vbak table if it is having any value then system will not allow to do change. Again its based on the system configuration.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.