cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to export the Analysis for OLAP having Charts to Design Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SCN,

I am glad that Analysis for OLAP has got the feature to export the workspace  as a Design Studio Application.

This is working fine when we have  cross tabs in it.This is working even for multiple cross tabs in different sheets.

When trying to export the Analysis for OLAP Workspace with Charts linked to cross tabs as a Design Studio Application , the poped-out window will continuously show the status as "Processing" but is not getting exported .

Need some suggestions  / Workarounds.

Regards

Sateesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does It work If you do not have charts in the workspace?

Try restarting MDAS Service and see If It helps?

If problem persists, do you have this issue with new workspace?

Regards,

Parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am able to export workspaces with no charts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try restarting APS hosting MDAS Service or may be you can create new APS and see If that helps or not.

gowdatimma_ramu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what version you trying this scenario ?

Regards

Ramu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BI Platform : 4.1 SP4

BW : 7.3

I_MCA
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Sateesh

I have personally just tried this myself and it works fine. I created an AOLAP workspace using teo different data sources, each with a crosstab plus a linked chart. The images below show the AOLAP workspace and the exported Design Studio app.

The "Processing" that you mentioned is a possibly clue. Check that the Design Studio runtime has been installed and enabled on the BI4 system.

If everything seems ok then please contact support and they can investigate further.

Kind Regards