cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reusing a component for different transaction type with similar functionalities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please guide me how shall i reuse a component in two different way for two different transaction types/number range.

We have two different service teams doing same functionality. Both work on service requests but catch is they work upon mutually confidential data so can not use the same screen. So for 1 team when they logs in with their role they can create request with one type of transaction type/number range  and when 2nd team logs in with their role they should also have the same screen but this time cases must be created with other transaction type/number range.

For team 1 we have the functionality available. How shall i configure another number range to for the same functionality to team 2 considering component is already enhanced for team 1's number ranges.

Thanks,

Nuvan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

atulJaiswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nuvan,

Not sure if you have done your requirement, but i think you have answered your own question

Creating new transaction type and configuring the same for same Business object will let you reusing the component. Moreover you need not to code again for the same since you said for team 1 it is already existing. You can always limit/add functionality in the same place based on the newly created transaction type pragmatically.

Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your response. I will check this and let you know. Thanks alot.

Thanks,

Nuvan

Answers (0)