Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

org data not determining in opportunity transaction

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I created an organization profile with org model determination rule with (determination rule 10000166(Det according to partner attributes Reg/country),and assigned to opportunity transaction type.But when am creating an opportunity org data is not determined automatically.Can you tell me how to solve this?

Regards

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jaya,

Please ensure that int he Org model u have created u have filled theAttribute 1)region 2)country3)distribution channel eg:10 India 30  and save the Org. More importantnly ensure that Allow Org unit to be determined Check box be checked. If u r not able to see thischeck box while creating the org in CRM ui please go to PPOMA_CRM in sap gui and search for  your org and check this check box. This will ensure the org determines automatically.

Now if still issue persists  now  go to Accounts in crm ui and select the  account which you are entering  in the sold to party field of opportunity.Now go inside the account eg:sap and assign the org model u have created in Sales area Assignment block. and save . And also in the Rule 10000166 check the check box Distribution channel Under Mandatory section . All issue will be solved

Reward the answer  if  it helps

Regards

sai

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks for the response.I am still confused..

The org model currently in my CRM system is replicated fro ECC system along with two  attributes country and Ref currency  for document only.(Region is not assigned as attribute in my case)

So should i assign it for automatic org unit determination.

Allow  Org unit to be determined Check box is checked.Please tell me what all attributes need to be assigned essentially for automatic org determination

2.So if the system fetches org data according to partner attributes country and region where does it pull the org data from?

And then when we enter a product it might be scheduled in some sales area.(there are so many products for my client)

Pls clarify.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Yes   maintain Region as an Attribute in org model and assign a value, since the org rule has Region and country  parameters for searching.It is always better to maintain 1)Distribution channel 2)division as Atrributes. In the org profile also chechk the Distribution channel and division check boxes under Mandatory section.This is done so that if the system does not find values for any attributes mentioned in the RUle, it will check in the entire crm org model whetehr any orgs have Distribution channel and division maintained and will give you those orgs automatically.

2)The system pulls the org data based  on the Rules. For certain rules like 100005 , one need to assign the Org  to the Main  Business partner (sold to aprty) so system will go and check inside the Bp under sales area data assignment block whether any  sales org is maintained and will throw you those orgs.

For some org Rules . the system will not check inside the bp, it will check the entire crm org model  based on the paramaters inside the rule  and will throw you back. If no paramters match , finally it will check the mandatory attributes like1 distribution channel 2)division and will throw u back orgs which have these attribute values maintained.

Just check have u assigned the org profile has been mainatianed in the transaction type. also check for which Bp (sold to/bill to/ship to party) the automatic org has to be determined. this can be checked in the Transaction type view also.

Reward the answers if usefuel

Regards

sai

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks for the response.

As I have mentioned in earlier post the determination rule 10000166 is the one i assigned to my Opportunity transaction type.So as and when partner number(say x) is entered in the transaction system.Does the system search for attributes for which partner number x is assigned?Means a sales office which has partner number x?say if a sales office is found will it search for remaining attributes such as Sales org,DC to complete org data? Am I right?Does that mean I have to also assign partner number as an attribute and assign values to it in my org model?

But the rule says according to partner attributes country and region org units are determined.Does it mean that it searches for org units with attributes country and region along with assigned values in the org model or how?

Please let me also know how to make DC or division mandatory and where? which tab?

I have assigned org profile to my transaction type.

I am yet to assign attributes and values to org model.

Please help me resolve this.

Regards

Jaya