cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FUTURE OF ECOMMERCE

sarojkumar_das
Discoverer
0 Kudos

i have been working for last 4+ years in sap crm technical  consulatnt in web ui envornment..i want to proceed my career into the crm  ecommerce

domain.. As i have good experience in J2EE  technology like spring, strut, jsp ,webservices and hibernate...now the wecm has been depricated..

so sap has acquired HYBRIS to develop crm ecommerec application.But there is very few chances in right now in the market...

so i need suggestion from you people that can i go for crm techno functional  or crm ecommerce developement....people said sales force crm has taken the market....plz suggest me ....

Thanks Saroj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, the official SAP integration for Hybris was just released and you can expect that within the next 6 month you will find more and more Hybris projects on the market. If you like to stay in the SAP context, then maybe you should have a look into Ariba. It would also not hurt to get femiliar using SAP's new technologies & applications around UI5, OData and enterprise gateway. What probably would also make sense is too look for a while into mobile technologies & apps as this becomes more and more a must have for any e-commerce project as well.

Sales Force is definitely interesting, but it is the competition to SAP. It's good to know your "enemy", but i doubt it would be such a big help to get SAP projects unless it is a migration project.

Answers (0)