cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How use MYSAPSSO2 cookie?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I create own logon screen. When I log then I go to "second" page and when I press F5 (refresh web browser), application jump to first page (default - where I have logon).

I read about MYSAPSSO2 can help me?

I would like generate (create), validate (read info) and delete MYSAPSSO2 cookie, but how?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MYSAPSSO2 cookie is a HTTPONLY means you cannot access/modify it using java script and more over you cannot use java script in WDA.

When you press F5, the application will reload and it displays the initial/default view in the window.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

And what can I use when F5 pressed I want still stay on the same view?

Thank you

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no such provision. If you want to refresh the data/reload the data you can create a button(say refresh) in the view and onAction of the button refresh the data.

If you want to stay in the same view, when user presses F5 accidentally. then you have to store the user details and navigation paths in a custom table and in your application main view navigate to the latest view that is stored on the table.

Say, create a custom table and store the user details and application name, view name and plug name and other required fields. Then when you navigate to a View, store the view details in the table. And in your main view, read the table data for the view details and navigate to the corresponding view. And after Exit, delete the data from table. Note that, the data which you entered in the view will be lost.

hope this helps,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

There is only 1 way and this I must save data (but only table on server - not locally)

Thank you

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can store the data temporarily in custom tables till the previous views and not on the current view unless there is an action on it. And storing all the data at each point of navigation will effect performance.

Regards,

Kiran