cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install BI content for statistics in INFOAREA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in release 730 with SP 11 and BI_CONT is in release 737 with SP 7, we want to do some statistics with 0TCTIFAREA, I check BI content and I don't think that we have this fully installed for doing this.

As is the first time that we will do this, can you please explain me how we do it?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You just need to install the respective content in RSA1 -> Business content tab.

You can refer the above mentioned note as well.

Rgds..

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you but, the respective content is?

All or only Technical Content?

And inside Technical Content, which ones refers to  info area?

Sorry, is our first time with this

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

0TCTIFAREA is part of BI Administration Cockpit ~ BI statistics, so called technical content. In order to implement BI statistics follow SAP Note:

934848 - Collective note: (FAQ) BI Administration Cockpit

cheers

m./

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

I already saw this note but, I think that it is more for old releases. As we are already in 730, I don't think that we need to upgrade BIADMIN.

What do you think?

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Question is if you have Bi stat installed already. If so if you intent to use it in future. In case yes follw the Note it is for 7.x version.

If not and if you only need objects belonging into 0TCTIFAREA into infoarea then just browse in Business Content navigator (RSA1->Business Content -> search for that infoarea). You will get a list of objects under infoarea. And from here you can install what od you need.

cheers

m./

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked infoobject 0TCTIFAREA with where-used and founf that for now I only have it in 0TCT_C15 and 0TCT_C25, so I checked this cubes and they don't have any transformation assigned, so I believe that nothing is installed for 0TCTIFAREA.

What do you think?

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my system I see following objects assigned under that IA:

InfoArea (Attribute) ATTRIBUTES 0TCTIFAREA

InfoArea (Hierarchies) HIERARCHIES 0TCTIFAREA

InfoArea (Texts) TEXTS 0TCTIFAREA

so there are objects underneath...

What settings to you have in BI Content screen? Check maybe if under Grouping you have selected Data flow before and after...

m./

Former Member
0 Kudos

When checking InfoSources for 0TCTIFAREA I have attributes and Texts but:

In attributes, transfer rule doesn't exist for self system only for external source systems

In texts, no transfer rule exist.

So by using Bi Content, I can re-install 0TCTIFAREA with before and after, right?

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes that's basically the purpose of BI Content - to activate somwething which was delivered in order to use it.

However also check what functionality is that IA:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/es/73/bedf3b9ca5a421e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

cheers

m./

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, I think that for updating 0TCTIFAREA I got it, now:

After updating 0TCTIFAREA how can I use it to get statistic information? I mean which virtual provider should I use and report?

Thank you for all your time.

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what statistics info you are looking for.

See this thread:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I will take a look.

The idea is to have an info. on what infoareas are used and by who?