Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors while creating opportunity

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

When I am creating an opportunity,after giving details like prospect and org data when am entering a product and quantity  its throwing error"Product xxx is  not scheduled in sales organization ,distribution channel ". and one more error"Sales org. unit does not have these attributes" how to resolve these errors?

what settings should i do so that system picks only the products scheduled for the sales org and distribution channel.

And also automatic determination of org units is also not happening..

Regards
Jaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

It seems me a master data issue .Could you please check under "Sales and Distribution"  tab(tcode - COMMPR01) sales Org detail have replicated from ERP or not. In case sales area data missing then have to perform request download for this material to correct it in CRM or you can manually also can update.

Secondly in case sales area data is updated in CRM than the product you entered is not mapped in sales area data which you are updading in opportunity. use a correct product.

Thanks

prem

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

for the question "And also automatic determination of org units is also not happening.."

I would recommend you to look into the org profile assigned the opportunity transaction.

Rgds

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

We are also getting the same issue.Please let me know if you could resolve the issue..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to TCODE commpr01 and select your product xxx and assign proper values for Sales organization and distribution channel under "Sales and Distribution" tab.

Go to Organizational Model and add attributes distribution channel and division for the respective sales org unit. and check "Obj. permitted in determination" available in "Attributes" tab of the Org Unit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jaya,

Please go to Commpr01 transaction in sap gui or go the product page in crm ui.

Here in the product select Sales Area data assignment block and assign the Organisation u have created earlier in this assignment block .

It will have three fields Sales Org, distribution channel,division.

So while creating the Org initially don't forget to fill these three fields with values . now assign this org data to the product and issue will go off.

Allow Org unit to be determined check box has to be checked in the org model that u have created initially. go to PPOMA_CRM in sap gui and check this chec box or in ui if  the field is visible check that check box.Autoamtic determination will happen.

Reward with points if useful

Regards

sai