cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Condition Type does not appear automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem regarding a Rebate Condition Type in Billing, which is not appear in billing  document.

This case happen if :

While creating an Invoice, we change the billing date to the future (i.e year of 2019), so there will be no accounting document generated, save the invoice.

And after that we try to change again the billing date back to current date (i.e year of 2014), save the billing, so it will generate the accounting doc.

Now, if we check into the billing, Rebate Condition Type is missing.

Validity of the rebate agreement is up to year of 2019 (so it covers the future period).

Actually, this Rebate Condition Type can appear automatically if we just save the billing using the current date (without changing the future date).

I have checked some other threads before.

But most of them are mentioning about "no rebate condition type can be appear in billing document, although they do not update anything in that billing document"

So it's a bit different with our current case.

Any body know what might caused this Rebate Condition Type cannot appear only if I change the billing date to future?

Thank you

Best Regards,

Rudy S Chendawan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi

The relevant date for the rebate condition is the service rendered date.
If the services rendered date of the item falls within the validity period of the agreement condition
the rebate condition should be found whether or not the header billing date is in 2019.
This change may stop the posting to FI but it should not affect the rebate condition (unless that change also changes the services rendered date) In our internal system the services rendered

date is not changed with the header billing date change, so the rebate condition is found in any case.

You should check in the pricing analysis what the services rendered date is in both cases.

If you have any missing rebate conditions flag the agreement as retroactive in VBo2 with a change then run SDBONT06 and it will find any missing entries that are valid.

Hope it helps
Kind regards
Brian  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

'Validity of the rebate agreement is up to year of 2019 (so it covers the future period).'

then what is the valid period of the rebate condition record in that rebate agreement?  is it also up to year of 2019? please check

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check your pricing procedure settings for the Rebate condition where the Requiremet will be as -24