Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download packages

thomas_huebner2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

My problem seems to be that ridiculous but anyway the problem it's there! 🙂

Wher to download the MaxDB packages? I go to Downloads, I enter in the search field "MaxDB" and I do get 0 hits?

I found some "migrated search list" here but that only lists MaxDB 7.6 and 7.8 but guess what I'm looking for? Right, the most up to date 7.7.

So any easy way to find the downloadable software?

Thanks a lot,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

see what max DB downloads are located here:

SW download search

cheers

m./

http://sdnweb.sdn.sap.com/sapbackoffice/public/SAPStoreSolutions.aspx

thomas_huebner2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

thanks for your reply. I finally found the stuff I was looking for by clicking to "Store" on the top-most right edge of the window and then hitting the search word in "Search".

But I find it very strange that when I follow the papers on the site how to search for Software and go to Software Downloads and enter a valid search word in the search for Downloads I got 0 hits. (But when I go directly to store and enter the same word I got all hits I need.)

Maybe there's some potential to increase usability. At least this fact it's not self-explaining.The pure existence of a paper that explains a search function is a hint that it's at least not usable enough. 🙂

But from my side we can close this discussion here.

And again. Thanks for your quick replay. I really do highly appreciate that!

Chris

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

great that you found what you were looking for at the end!

Yes, as SAP Store was introduced not long time ago there are many documents that still refer to "old" SCN's download are instead of the Store. This is of course confusing. I believe over the time it will improve.

You may want to close this thread as suggested e.g. here:

cheers

m./