cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHSAMBTAET - mass upload of data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

can anyone tell me what is the BAPI available to upload mass data for medical service, EHSAMBTAET.

Regards

Jeevitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jeevitha,

It is confirmed by the EHS developers that there is no BAPI or BADI or FM available for mass

upload of data in this scenario. This function would have to be developed in a project solution.

Best Regards,

Camila Zilles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Camila,

Is there any other way to develop utility for this? what method we can use to develop

Thanks

Jeevitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevitha,

Just a note from my side - what we did was to record LSMW's and some ABAP programs when the LSMW did not work out because of our customization.

It was a lot of work and the data that you want to bring in must be really 'clean'.  Also we split the recordings into manageable pieces.

Regards

Sherri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sherri,

It is not possible to do with LSMW Recording.

As it takes only service selection not updation of service number..because a person may have n number of service.

thanks

Regards

Jeevitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes we faced the same problem and so it depends on your strategy and setup. 

What we did was to create only one ‘take on’ service/protocol with limited data i.e. baselines, critical diagnosis, reservations, restrictions and final next due date all on the one 'history' service.

That’s why I say it is a lot of work on LSMW.  It is easier to create an ABAP program.

Good luck.

Answers (0)