SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning amount in fkkmaze

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using dunning by collection strategy in telco solution, we are having inconsistency between the dunning amount calculated in BRF and that shown in fkkmako and fkkmaze.

for exp. i have 3 open items as below :

Document NrAmount Due Date

Issue date 01.07.2014

First issue that we face is that when using $FKKMAVS to calculate dunning balance it shows only the first open item and not all of them even why we do not have restricted the selection. However we managed to resolve this by creating a new context, and as result the expression gives back as dunning balance the total amount of the open items. Dunning step is calculated correctly according to the rules in BRF, but if we check in fkkmako and fkkmaze the dunning amount is 2569.3 and the dunning step is assigned to only the first doccument

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You could have multiple dunning groups being created which would lead to incomplete data.  You could have dunning locks or installment plans also.  Previous dunning could impact the date of next dunning for any existing items.  there are many reasons why you would not see all of the open items.  I would suggest checking the data being provided in event 315 - which documents are provided in the FKKMAVS.  Also, event 314 where the history is checked.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You could have multiple dunning groups being created which would lead to incomplete data.  You could have dunning locks or installment plans also.  Previous dunning could impact the date of next dunning for any existing items.  there are many reasons why you would not see all of the open items.  I would suggest checking the data being provided in event 315 - which documents are provided in the FKKMAVS.  Also, event 314 where the history is checked.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hello,

We do not use grouping, and i have this issue on new created customer without previous dunning history, locks or installments. However i will check the events you mentioned.

Thanks for the reply,

Armand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Actually I'm interested in the event that calculate the dunning amount in the proposal. Referring to the example that that i gave above i noticed that for all dunning runs with issue date from 01.07.2014 to 31.07.2014 it takes in account only first document. In dunning run from 01.08.2014 to 31.08.2014 it takes into account first and second documents, while in dunning runs from 01.09.2014 to 30.09.2014 it takes in account all the documents. I do not get why it acts like this when all the documents are overdue.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Armand