cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing entries in table KSSK in CRM for Variant Product

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! I know we do not need to use the data in KSSK in order to use variant product configuration in CRM (version 7, using web UI). However, we have replicated data into this table from ECC to CRM because we need the material link to class and characteristic information for an external interface. Recently, I found that we have lost some entries in the table which we originally have replicated. This is a bit worrying as I do not know what causes the removal of these entries. The characteristic fields are definitely still valid and when I redo the replication, the data came through fine. Has anyone encountered similar problem before?

Appreciate any pointers on the above.

Cheers!

SF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Cause of issue: ECC only sends delta changes. CRM deletes all classes and reload whatever that are sent by ECC. So, this resulted in only partial data in the system. Initial creation of the material also did not bring through the classes until a change is made.

Solution: We create a new program and assigned to event 00004002 in table TBE31 in ECC. This program basically always pass all the classes for the material to CRM.

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see also note 788822 especially the content of table CRMMAPTAB.

Best regards - Christophe

Answers (0)