cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

query relating to FWZZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client investment directly.  There is no Depository Bank. Clearing Account. How to change required field to Optional Field

Please advice me

with regards

raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Could you please elaborate your requirement, I'm not clear what you are looking for? Which field and in what function you need it to be optional?

Regards.

J

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Please find the IMG path, I presume this will be helpful.

Treasury and Risk Management-Transaction Manager-General Settings-Transaction Management-Define Field Selection

Please click Field selection and make the required filed into option.

Regards,

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Jain

Sorry for wrongly mentioned FWZZ.

My requirement:

In Securities Account (TRS_SEC_ACC), i need Depository Bank is optional field under Bank Data Tab

Please advice me.

with regards

raju

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna.

You can maintain field selection here.

IMG -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Treasury and Risk Management -> Transaction Manager -> Securities -> Master Data -> Securities Account Management -> Maintain Field Selection for Security Account Master Data (tr. S_ALR_87004253)

but you will not find Depositary bank field there. You can Suppress all fields, but Depositary bank field will remain.

I think it's because of logic about Securities Account. If you have Securities Account then it must be situated somewhere in Depositary bank. That's why this field has Required Entry status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grigoriy Babitskiy,

Please provide me some solution

with regards

raju

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, we are not able to change field status.

But we can create Dummy Business Parnter. for example, with DUMMY name. Don't forget to create with role "TR0152 Depository Bank"

You can put this DUMMY BP in Depositary bank field.

Answers (0)