Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Safety Related

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Hope you all planning for nice weekend.

Ok, I need to address few queries raised, Please take few mins of your time

A) Assuming the data to flow into the MSDS has to come from the value assignment in the property tree, Noticed that there is only one property tree configured in my customer system, Which is related to Waste Management Property tree and not  related to Product safety, Can I Copy Waste Property tree data records to Product safety?

B)Assume that the statues on the reports and generation variants can help the controlling generation /release / blocking the template. However there is no reference to the status and it can be used, Can some tell me the process?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sia

regarding

Assume that the statues on the reports and generation variants can help the controlling generation /release / blocking the template. However there is no reference to the status and it can be used, Can some tell me the process?

as well as Ralph I do not "catch" your questions: but I have sime "suggestions":

The generation variant links to the WWI layout: The WWI layout can have a "status". If the status is "not released" you can not generate a report using the gen variant

The gen variant as scuh has an "intial" status of "generation"; in most cases the intial status is "finished" (or something like that); so if a user is generating the report the report will go to status "Finished" and need to be released using CG50. Then the report is available in CG54.

On the top there is a "special" status check (which is very very complex) related to gen var. Check e.g. and documents mentioned there.

C.B.

PS: any type of "Status" (whatever kind of) is explained on SAP online help; just dig depper.

JuanCarlosDelga
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sia,

Extending Ralph answer:

Look for what Ralph has said.

Regards.

JCD

Ralph_P
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sia,

You can define as many property trees as you like. I am surprised, though, since you should have at least a property tree called standard and one called obsolete, which are part of standard EH&S. Please check in cusoizing, the standard tree may not be assigned to an spec type (obsolete tree shouldn't be assigned to any spec type).

With regard to the waste properties: You can include any EH&S property in any property tree, whatever you need. Again, this is done in customizing.

Regarding B) I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean.

Ralph