cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How complete remove Technical Help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I testing my application. I was scared when press right button and see info from "Technical help". In this options is more "dangerous" things for view to user.

I need disable this options.

I look many articles but nothing what works.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User needs to have debugging authorization (S_DEVELOP authorization object - DEBUG development object) in the backend system to display the technical help.

If you revoke this authorization the 'Technical Help...' menu item disappears.

Best regards,

Gabor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not possible. Its a framework enabled one. You can disable the User Settings by setting the url parameter WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION=X  but not completely remove the other items from the Context menu.

In this options is more "dangerous" things for view to user.

May I know why it's dangerous!

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try it before but not working

Where is a problem?

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you read my reply clearly? You can only remove the 'User Settings' by passing the mentioned url parameter, but you cannot remove the other menu items/disable right click.

It's not possible.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran Kumar Valluru

Dangerous "Technical help" - because on this windows I can see setting application, view name, plug to another view and many other things

I programing in C#. Because our SAP administrator say for many things this is not possible, I self study abap. I want proof him, how this thing is possible create in abap too. Because I need create intranet application I learn about ITS and WDA. When I study this technology, for me is modern, new WDA.

Because I am beginner and I don't understood some things in WDA. I create many things analogously how in C#.

I am very glad for your help me.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand you being from C# how you used to relate everything to that technology when learning a new one. There are some limitations in WDA and many advantages.

It's actually is not dangerous and no one is gonna hack knowing the view details. It helps, and easy to find the WDA component and view name when you want to extend the component which is integrated in portal and when it is under maintenance.

Keep posting for further queries. Happy learning.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For info, our SAP administrator (16 year admin) and last weekend he don't know how set large letter for user in SAP GUI. He try change OS setting (change windows resolution to lower - and icon was bigger but letter was still small). It is our SAP administrator

Best regards