cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner settlment under Convergent Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello  export ,

I am a new one on SAP Convergent Invoice, we got requirement from Client they 'd want to have solution to cover  Partner settlement for collection for third party in current solution . could anyone advise me on this ? or do anyone have the similar reference case?  thank in advance !

** we use the newest version NW 7.4 **    refer to below screen.

Mary

Message was edited by: Mary Lee                                    

Message was edited by: Mary Leev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep, I'm working with older version.

Doesn't have that customizations but I can share how I manage new requirement:

I would populate process "master data" based on requirements I received from customer:

- define which transactions should be billed based on partner settlement

- define reasons (again based on collected customer requirements)

- assign reasons to categories

- define settlement rules

Than I would simulate invoicing for dozens of times to identify standard results and behavior of process and if it matches customer requirements.

Based on that I would define specifications for adjustment of partner settlement if needed and again execute simulation for dozens of time to familiarize with adjustments results.

It's not much I know...

Br,
Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for response...it's the way also I am thinking .. but one thing confuse me that we use external rating system  and only BP/ CA are used in our project..should I re-group the billing item during the interface feed business data to CI ? or later process 。。 

good day!

Mary

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your billing/invoicing items aren't based on Transactions you can select in step

- define which transactions should be billed based on partner settlement

you should rearange grouping of billable items in billing documents, maybe also and invoicing grouping variants too.

Br,

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

If hold the Transactions which belong to Partner settlement group to periodic process, does the due date will be impact ? should be original posted date from feed system ?

Thanks!

Mary

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know.

Based on some general idea of how Partner settlements should be managed I think original due date should be used in that invoice.

The only way to be sure is to simulate it.

Answers (0)