Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best SAP Abap training institutes in Hyderabad exclude SAP ATCs???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which are the Best SAP Abap training institutes in Hyderabad exclude SAP ATCs in terms of full Abap course cover(core+advance topics) with real time projects and experienced trainer and give also placement assistance???

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepesh,

More than 98% of the Institutes in Hyderabad run on pirated softwares. They are all unauthorised training institutes.

Please read and respect "Rules of Engagement". We cannot recommend you any unauthorised training centers. You are posting on SCN, which is the website sponsored by SAP.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

dear sir,

i am a fresher.so it is the best to choose the sap-ABAP module . i heard that the fresher job is not in Sap-Abap  field , it's right. plz give me right direction..

0 Kudos

Hi Deepesh

As mentioned by Ravi, you will not receive advise on external training providers in this forum

In relation to career and job opportunities for a beginner, you will benefit by following another community rule: search before asking. This is a common question asked in the Careers space.

I recommend you go through and search the forum. One thing to ask yourself if how good are you at programming. You will see many freshers struggle entering the market - this is across all areas. Competition is fierce. This isn't to say you should not attempt a career in SAP but instead you need to think outside the box and be prepared for competition. Think of ways to obtain experience, etc whilst you study.

Good luck on your journey

Regards

Colleen

former_member183294
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepsh,

Its not depend on which university is Good Or bad , SAP is totally depends of student , how it will take SAP Module take it seriously for learning .

With Regards,

Ganesh

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.