cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total value is getting wrong if i remove Doc No from rows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SCN,

For my report requirement, i have created Multi Provider on top of Vendor(0FIAP_C03) and GL Line Item (ZFIGL_C01).

Eg : Vendor Cube Char & Keyfig                                                 GL Cube Char & Keyfig

1) Vendor (C)                                                                               1) GL Account (C)

2) Document No (C)                                                                     2) Document No (C)

3) Vendor Payable Amt (K)                                                          3) TDS Payable (K)

4) Basic Amount (K)                                                                     4) WCT Payable (K)

After creating report on MP it is showing # value in Vendor column and blanks in TDS & WCT columns, to avoid this i used "Constant Selection" in TDS n WCT columns , up to this report working fine, but when i remove document no from rows, total value for TDS & WCT is showing wrong and remaining are fine.

Please suggest how to get correct values even after removing Doc No form rows. Total value should be same as like first screen shot even after removing DocNno from rows. Please find the same in attached screen shots.

Regards,

PRK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

This is normal behavior as Amit explains. For this kind of problems you need to use infoset instead of multiprovider. With the multiprovider, since you will not have vendor information in the cube you can't get the correct results. So use infoset instead. If you don't have more than one vendor for a document, then you can have the correct results in the infoset.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Yasemin...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member194898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If total values changes after removing/adding column to your report check how selection aggregation is set for given KF.

you can set it in KF properties screen:

Regards, Leszek

former_member220624
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

In TDS key figure you have put an info-provider restriction on cube GL-line item.

However this cube does not have any values for Vendor which is resulting in the issue.

You can include the document number in the rows since it's common to both the cubes and check.

Also do a listcube on the MP and check the values with a filter on the info-provider field.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Amit

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Please check the data in multi-provider level for the same selections having info-provider also in display.

Guess the data mismatch is because of the restrictions in vendor.

Try this as well. Instead of Vendor, have GL Account and Document No in rows and check the result. Then remove document number from rows and the result should be fine. This is just to confirm if Vendor is the issue.

While trying the above step, remove vendor restriction from the selection TDS Payable.

Then we could how to resolve this.

Regards

Karthik