SAP for Telecommunications Discussions
Network with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving communications landscape. Join in discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation of statistical tax on invoice items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to customize or to force invoicing process to calculate amount of statistical tax on invoice item even if total amount of invoice is 0?

Thanks in advance,

Mario

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't found standard or near standard solution so I implemented solution that could be called workaround.

There is FQEVENT 2645 INV: Fill Customer/Industry Fields in Invoicing Document that was promising but event didn't allow possiblity to modify sttax field of invoice item.

In order to be able to use it first I enhanced form event_2645 in inclue LFKKINV_INVOICEF09 of program SAPLFKKINV_INVOICE. This form accepts customizations from FQEVENT and uses it to modify p_inv_unit-invdoc-invdoc_i_tab structure which contains invoice items data. I had to enhance it in order to accept change of sttax if existed.

Once, form has been changed it was possible to include customization for calculation of sttax in FQEVENT 2645.

It is important to set conditions that calculation of sttax should be performed in this event just in case invoice total amount is equal to 0, amount of sttax is equal to 0, invoice item isn't tax item or one of tax exempted items.

For calculation of sttax amount I used function module FKK_TAX_LINES_CREATE.

Best regards,

Mario

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't found standard or near standard solution so I implemented solution that could be called workaround.

There is FQEVENT 2645 INV: Fill Customer/Industry Fields in Invoicing Document that was promising but event didn't allow possiblity to modify sttax field of invoice item.

In order to be able to use it first I enhanced form event_2645 in inclue LFKKINV_INVOICEF09 of program SAPLFKKINV_INVOICE. This form accepts customizations from FQEVENT and uses it to modify p_inv_unit-invdoc-invdoc_i_tab structure which contains invoice items data. I had to enhance it in order to accept change of sttax if existed.

Once, form has been changed it was possible to include customization for calculation of sttax in FQEVENT 2645.

It is important to set conditions that calculation of sttax should be performed in this event just in case invoice total amount is equal to 0, amount of sttax is equal to 0, invoice item isn't tax item or one of tax exempted items.

For calculation of sttax amount I used function module FKK_TAX_LINES_CREATE.

Best regards,

Mario