cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Label Based Menu want a sum/combination of the first two options in third option in Dashboard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus:

I have two plants A and B for which I have source data from BW say 101 for A and 102 for B. Now I want all output from both plants in C option that is my company. I am having insertion type as row and giving a blank cell to option C (company) as 101 and 102 for A and B respectively. But Unfortunately couldn't get the results for C option as it shows the A results for C in A option. Using spreadsheet table for display.

Similarly for each plant I have local. export category. I want a third option total. When I click total for each plant I need local and export sum. This again isn't working providing blank cell against total and using insertion as row, as it is not adding local and export results.

In first plant scenario, I have number of rows increasing in spreadsheet table and in second scenario I have same number of rows in spreadsheet table but the figures should be added up and number changed. Plz find the attached picture for understanding design and red circles are showing the labels for which I have given blank and not updating values.

Regards:

Jawad

Hi

If you can add me on Gtalk it would be great. Mine is  jawad317@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus:

I have made some advancement on the issue and now it is showing "All option" by checking optional prompt option. But there is an issue. In all option Export, Local and Scrap materials are shown up where as I only need local and export all. Not Scrap materials to be shown in all option. So the scenario for all option is

LCL

EXP

ALL

Excluding Scrap

Where as from BW I am getting LCL,EXP,SCP options and I Have tabs IN LABEL BASED Menus as LCL,EXP,ALL

No please provide urgent feed back can I do something at dashboard level or need to do at BW level.

Regards.

Jawad