Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Portal Theme iView Tray Color using the UI Theme Designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using UI Theme Designer on SAP Portal 7.4. I am using SAP GoldReflection theme, copied it and trying to change the iView Tray Header Background color but unable to locate the property for it in Ajax Framework Page - Expert tab.

I have done this earlier using old theme editor, iView Tray element is there under Complex Elements but in UI theme designer I don't see it.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Samir

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

I would start with the Fiori Landing Page and select the Theme Designer tab for lots of help with Theme Designer.  It is not limited to Fiori applications, but you will need to look around a bit.

Happy Hunting!

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

3 REPLIES 3

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

I would start with the Fiori Landing Page and select the Theme Designer tab for lots of help with Theme Designer.  It is not limited to Fiori applications, but you will need to look around a bit.

Happy Hunting!

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir

Did you manage to change the iView tray header background color ? I am having the exact same requirement. Appreciate if you can provide the parameter name.

Thanks & Regards

Hardeep