cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Region Keys in Maps -- need to know how to assign keys

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i tried to assign some region keys in World Map by continents, i faced some problem like while clicking on the maps the graphs were not showing the values.

especially when i was trying to make the 'Standard Income Dashboards' from Xcelsius 2008 - Demos and Sample Downloads . i got the source data from this website.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check this tutorial to understand how to work with map components ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before trying to assign the keys in the dashboard i followed this video, but somehow when i linked the data from excel data tot the regions in the map and when clicked on them, the value were not changing in the Preview Mode. How ever when I hovered over the Map regions the values were displayed as per the excel data, but the mouse click did not work as per the region selected.  The dashboard was from Xcelsius 2008 - Demos and Sample Downloads  in the name of ' Standard Income Statement'.

Regards

Ranendra

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it possible to attach your sample xlf file here ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Arijit for ur reply. Here the xlf cannot be attached. If you say i can email you.

But i have two xlf file,

1.>the one that was originally created at Xcelsius 2008- Demos and Sample Downloads( this i could not open because in my xcelsius tool the excel file was not supported, so took a challenge and tried on my own looking at the display of the dashboard, that is why i faced the problem).

2. Other is what i have created looking at the display dashboard.

the first one u can get from the above link i have provided. if you say i vl send the xlf that i have prepared ( the 2nd one)

Regards

Ranendra

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can change the extension of the file to .txt and attach here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

.txt extention was not available, only .xlf was available.