cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User parameter EKG active, does not work when creating PR from MO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When I want to create a Purchase requisition from my maintenance order, a new screen appears where you have to enter each time the purchasing group. I want to default this (002 = Indirect procurement)

The user parameter EKG is set with value 002 (indirect procurement)

Why does the user parameter not reacts in this case on the maintenance order? Anyone experience with this?

Thanks in advance.

Kr,

Laura

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution in another post:

This could be helpful for other people with the same problem.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

With the default values I can cover the Purchasing group but not the Purchasing Organization.

These are the user parameters used:

- EKG: 002 (indirect)

- EKO: P020 (local purchasing organization)

- EKO2: P020 (local purchasing organzation)

This does not seem to work...Did I miss some?

These are the default values for the user:

Purch. Group 002/P020 on the tab External processing

Purch. Group 002 on the tab Ext. Procurement

Does anyone know how I can force per plant to set there own Purchasing organization?

(Besides the option to work with SPRO > Maint & service processing > Maint & Service orders > Functions and settings for order types > Create default value profiles for External Procurement. When you create a value profile per plant it could work? Someone experience with that?)

Thanks,
Laura

former_member187014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

I presume you have populated the default values you have mentioned in the User Default Values that you can see when viewing a Maintenance Order (IW32) via the menu path Extras > Settings > Default Values?

Also check table TPMUS for the user and check the values entered.

For my client when the default values are maintained they are populated - what version of SAP are you running?

There are a few SAP Notes around table TPMUS and the reason the user parameters don't work!!

Regards

Gary B

former_member187014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

Have you tried settings the relevant values in the Default settings in the Maintenance Order via the menu path Extras > Settings > Default Values > External Processing and External Procurement tabs?

Regards

Gary B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gary,

This seems not to work either. Thanks for the effort but I'll have to search further...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

Please recheck suggestion given by Gary B.

In my personal settings under Extras > Settings > Default Values > External Processing and External Procurement tabs I have maintained default Purchasing group. Whenever I create Preq for none stock components or for externally processed operations purchasing group comes up automatically.

Regards,

Grzegorz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grzegorz,

I forgot to enter the purchasing group on the external procurment tab, now it works.

Nevertheless, it seems that the user parameter EKG does not work...

Thanks for the explanation.

Kr,

Laura