Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARQ auto rejection

nguyen_huynh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

does someone already solved this issue?

We would like to define some initiator citeria and if the are meet, ARQ should set the request to auto rejection.

Anyone knows how to solve this requirement?

Thanks for guidance.

Nguyen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nguyen,

There is a FM called "GRAC_APPROVE_REQUEST_CUP" which is ideally used for mobile applications approving / rejecting request in GRC. Probably you can build a rule to make a function call in your BRF plus initiator. I have not tried this, however seems theoretically possible.

Let us know in case it works!

Thanks,

Sammukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nguyen,

No, auto rejection is not possible with BRF+ for sure (as per my experience).

What we have and what you can do, you can define the condition for such requests and the approval would reject manually. so it would be manual work.

: are you sure if this could be achieved with customization at code level, if this can be done we should ask

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

I was talking to a ABAP programmer I know and discussed the possibility of auto rejecting certain line items based on conditions evaluated. Whilst this is near impossible from our running knowledge of BRF+, it was pointed out that it is possible to enhance the code and have some sort of filtering function where each line item is checked at submission for a certain condition.

If a line item meets the condition, then some sort of flag can be set to the line item, such as "remove/Reject", which is data that is already stored against each line item of a request.

Considering such enhancements are made in other workflow item requests for SAP modules like FI-CO, it is logically it is possible. just need someone who knows how to write such code and "enhance" the SAP delivered code (which is another issue of its own for discussion).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hari for confirming as this is possible with ABAP help.

Please provide your inputs and solutions if this can br done.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nguyen,

it is is easy to set up auto approvals with the standard delivered functionality, but it is not possible to set up an auto reject function with the standard configuration and functionality available.

I do feel it is achievable via some deep customisation, which could involve making and invoking some custom ABAP class or function module. I dont know if BRFplus will achieve this functionality. You may need the support of a good ABAP programmer.

Look forward to anyone else's thoughts or even a solution!