SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPEM - EMMACLS Creation w/ Rules for Multi-state Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working for an utility client that has customers in multiple states. I would like to use EMMACLS with New, In Process, Completed, All, etc...buttons where each state back office groups only receive their respective cases.

Example:

Case Category AAAA - No price key was found for price operand &1 (Message Class: AJ, Message #: 70)

Back office (State A)

-receives only cases of case category AAAA created for State A

Back Office (State B)

-receives only cases of case category AAAA created for State B

If the system creates a  message that has been identified in the Messages tab for the case category, how do we distribute the case created from the  case category to the correct State since the messages triggering the case creation is not state/premise specific?

Please help.

Thank you for your time.

Judy

1 REPLY 1

alexander_breuer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Judy,

I guess, this will not work with a simple variant of EMMACL for the shurtcut key. But your able to assign a class the shortcut button which selects the clarification cases from the database.

The path for the customizing (SPRO/FICAIMG) is: Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -> Basic Functions -> Enhanced Message Management -> Maintain Shortcut Keys for Clarification Processing

For your shortcut key you have the field 'DB Selection Class'. The class for this field has to implement IF_EMMA_CWL_LAYOUT method SELECT_CASES_FROM_DB. This is also described in chapter 3.5.4 of the BPEM guideline (SAP Note 1865271).

So you have to find a way to define how a case is assigned to a state. This can be a Business Partner attribute. Or you can add an object/structure to the clarification case in the complete_case method of BAdI EMMA_CASE.

Another possibility would be the agent determination.

I hope this helps for now.

Best regards,

Alexander