Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Baby to SAP but want to make as full time career .... From where to start?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resepcted Members,

I have just joined the SAP community here. First of all i would like to introduce myself. I live in UK and will be my second home soon. I have a query regarding joining SAP since long. And finally i have decided to learn SAP no matter what and will gradually get there and make onlly option for my career. My background is that i have done BBA from India as well as  MSC Business magt from the liverpool hope uni. And after graduation i have worked as a production opertor, than sales man and now work as a customer service (Team member) in one of the fast food chain. But i really want to chage my career and would fight for it.

I have done research about what module should select and do certification in it. Here is my choice of interest in 3 modules which are SAP FICO, or SAP SD or MM. Please someone experience i need your genuine opinion and i can head start in one of the module asap and hopefull i will reach at least at my desire destinaton on professional world !!!

Hope to hear from you soon all of you professinal people !!!

1 REPLY 1

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good you have taken the right decision.

first you need to Analyze in which domain you are more interested and more confident.

Marketing

purchasing

finance

Based on your passion you can choose the Right module

All the above modules have great demand in the market and important in every new implementation

for sales you have two modules-SD,CRM