cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KSII Co Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I would like to get clarified, whether KSII (Production mode) will generate CO documents.

Are there is any specific scenario only the documents get generated ?

Because i have executing KSII for so many times for past 7 months in Dev & Q, but only for few times i can see document generated for KSII business transaction, so far i thought there is no CO Document during KSII because it only updates KBK6, but now i can see CO documents crossing Cost centers for KSII which i am not able to understand.

In COEP i can see for so many hundreds of time KSII execution but there are only few documents posted till now say around 18.

So under what circumstance KSII will generate documents.

Please note, we will have cost centers planned and actual booked against the cost centers in different cost objects (WBS and Service orders) in cross company codes.

Rgds

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Please check SAP Note 156563 - Settlement after activity allocation/revaluation

It explains in details the CO Postings related to Activity allocation (RKL), Actual Activity Price Calculation (KSII), Actual Activity Price Revaluation (RKLN) and Costs Settlement (KOAL).

In short words, if you have activity type allocation between cost centers the revaluation of the receiver object will happen in KSII.

If you have an allocation between Cost Center and Order/WBS, revaluation will happen in different moments (RKLN by running KON2/CON2 or GBB/AUI for Prod. Orders with ML activated or in the Order Settlement operation KOAL).

Regards,

Glauser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Glauser for the Information.

We have settlement its like From Cost Center, (Activity transfer from CTR to WBS) WBS will get posted then posted WBS will settle to different cost centers.

I am going crazy like where i can reversal of Revaluation during settlement, but the WBS was zero and there CO entries for reversal in the original cost centers which send activity to the WBS.

I will go thru the Note, please share any further information .

Thanks a lot again.