cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User search in 'Access Control Owner(create form)' and 'Access request Creation' form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even if a user is not in GRACUSER, why does it appear while trying to search in NWBC->..->Access Control Owner(create). The same user does not appear from 'Access request Creation form(change option)'.

This means Access Control owner fetches data both from Back-end table USR02 and GRACUSER, while Access request form fetches from GRACUSER only.

Why is this config. made so, and how can i change it , so that only GRACUSER table is fetched for all applications

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban

Access Control Owners are based on SU01 GRC accounts. The Owners must be GRC accounts

The GRACUSER table is synched based on connectors. If you have a GRC connector, then they will appear in the account.

The Manager field in ARQ also looks at SU01 details as it assumes for workflow purposes they need to be an SU01 account as well.

When it comes to ARQ, the rest of the user look up is based on the data source connectors for user details

Regards

Colleen

Ps. I've noticed you have a high volume of questions that have been left unanswered. For the benefit of the community, can you please review your list and mark them as answered if they have been If not, you risk people choosing not to help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Colleen, the sync job had not synchronized the users, due to a incomplete set up. Its done now, and i am able to add the Role owners.

I am still wondering why Access control owners are based on SU01.

Regd. Marking as answered, i will try to update them, as applicable.

Thanks a lot, for your help

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban

Thanks for your understanding in closing out your questions (easy to lose track when busy)

I am still wondering why Access control owners are based on SU01.

The Access Control Owners require GRC accounts to perform their functions. Security, Workflow, Approvers, Mitigation and other activities all need the SU01 account as the pre-requisite. This is why the match code search is driven of the USR02 table (SU01 account).

Regards

Colleen

Answers (0)