cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Severe error(s) occurred phase MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHD2_RUN/RUN_RSCPFROM_CRR_UPTIME - Enhancement Package 7 - SAP SUM SP10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Severe error(s) occurred phase MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHD2_RUN/RUN_RSCPFROM_CRR_UPTIME -

Enhancement Package 7 - SAP SUM SP10 -

Hello Dear experts,

I am performing an enhancement package 7 using SUM 1.0 SP10 , coming from  SAP ECC 6 EHP6 with Support Package 8, kernel 7.21 ext, Oracle 11.2.0.3, right now I am in step 5.5 Preprocessing - MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHD2_RUN/RUN_RSCPFROM_CRR_UPTIME but there is showing the below error message:

Severe error(s) occurred phase MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_SHD2_RUN/RUN_RSCPFROM_CRR_UPTIME -

I cannot login to the shadow instance it looks like it were down, but I can see the dispatchers and all the processes running.

I stopped, kill all processes and restarted the server (using the below command) but still nothing:

<update directory>/abap/bin

./SAPup startshd

Below is the log "SAPup_troubleticket.og" :

SAPup broke during phase SUBMOD_SHD2_RUN/RUN_RSCPFROM_CRR_UPTIME in module MAIN_SHDIMP / Shadow Import ehp7

I appreciate your help,

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Javier E. Tenorio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

The tablespace PSAPSR3740 created during the upgrade was full, it was necessary give it some space and thats it!.

Thank you very much,

Javier E. Tenorio

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You should look into the logs present at <Upgrade Directory>/abap/log directory. Also have you tried to repeat the phase ?

Cheers

RB